ARK’s Dog Tip for the Z-Vibe® is the ultimate tool for sensory oral motor therapy, particularly for children in early intervention. This pup’s friendly face immediately sparks interest, improves concentration, and increases a child’s willingness to participate in therapy.
Each tip has a variety of shapes and textures for sensory input both within the oral cavity and around the lips and face. Use the textured ears as spoons to decrease texture aversion. Or, use the bite blocks on the back of the tips to practice jaw grading and stability.
ARK’s Dog Tip can also be used to work on biting/chewing skills, coordination of movement, discrimination, and of course play therapy. A charming addition to any oral sensory motor treatment plan, kids will love incorporating these playful “pets” into their speech and feeding therapy sessions.
- Made in the USA out of medical grade materials
- No BPA, PVC, lead, phthalates, or latex
- Measures approximately 1.75 inches from ear to ear
- To be used with any Z-Vibe® or Z-Grabber® (sold separately)
- Also available separately is a cat and mouse version, as well as a set of all three.
CAUTION: Direct adult supervision is required at all times. Please see www.arktherapeutic.com for more information on Ark Therapeutic products. Please contact us if you wish to order an item that we do not currently stock.